Dear ROSM Patients,
In this unprecedented time, ROSM continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and we are taking all measures available to optimize the safety and medical needs of our patients and staff during this pandemic. We must take necessary steps to continue to provide optimal patient care, while minimizing the burden on overstressed urgent care clinics, emergency rooms and hospitals. In accordance, ROSM has taken the following actions:
- Substantially increased and standardized cleaning and disinfecting policies.
- Coached staff and providers about the importance of social distancing and personal protection both at home and in the office.
- Instituted a remote check-in and check-out to allow our patients to skip the waiting rooms and public spaces.
- Implemented remote telemedicine visits that are covered by insurance to allow our patients to visit with their physician without leaving their home when possible.
- ROSM is now providing urgent same day and next day care to help unload the urgent care and emergency rooms.
- If you have an urgent issue that needs to be evaluated please call or visit our website ROSM.org
In accordance with evolving government recommendations, elective procedures will be postponed when possible. However, we will continue to provide treatments for conditions that directly affect our patient’s daily pain and function. In these situations, our physicians will make case-by-case decisions using the specific clinical circumstances of each individual patient. Ultimately, we want to ensure that our patients are both safe and comfortable with the decisions made about their health care plan.
If you are in a high-risk population, or if your appointment does not require a physical exam or ultrasound, we recommend considering a telehealth visit. These telehealth visits may also be used to clarify the treatment plan prior to an in-office appointment, so we can minimize face-to-face interaction when possible.
We will continue to work diligently to monitor this evolving situation and notify you of any changes. If you have any questions about your specific condition or appointments, please contact us directly by phone or website.
The ROSM Team